in situ Immunostaining and FISH analysis of Spermatocytes
- Detection of abnormal chromosome pairing
- Immunocytochemical detection of proteins in spermatogenic cells
- Determination of the meiotic stages in spermatocytes
- XY body analysis combined immunostaining and FISH
- Telomere analysis in spermatogenesis
Immunostaining of Mouse Spermatocytes by anti-synaptonemal complex antibody
The green color represents the protein structure of synaptonemal complex by anti-synaptonemal complex antibody combined with FISH (purple: Y chromosome, yellow: X chromosome, counterstain: DAPI).